Friday, October 29, 2010

Training Log - Day 9

Well, it's been 6 days since my last confession. My excuses this week were the weather and a very sore left knee. Today, however, I was back at it! It was nice to get back out...I actually missed not training.

Time of Day - evening after work
Weather - comfortable; upper 60's; steady breeze from the west
Route - St Vrain Greenway to 119th Street overpass
Distance - don't know
Pace - moderate
Time - 49 minutes
iPod - Sugarland (took my daughter earlier this year to their concert - great show) and Carrie Underwood (she is as easy on the ears as she is on the eyes).
Comments - knee did not bother me at all. Left calf tight throughout the entire run. Going to be a nice weekend so plan on running couple days in a row.

Run, Willie Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment