Saturday, October 16, 2010

T-309 Days Training

Today I ran near home in Stonebridge Ranch, taking the Dowell route.  It has some inclines, not exactly the Rockies, but not totally flat either.  The weather is beautiful, perfect temperature and almost no breeze.  All around great day.

Time of Day - Around 11 AM
Weather - Perfect (about 70)
Route - Dowell loop near home
Distance - Not sure
Pace - About an 8:30 mile pace
Time - 29 minutes active running, more warm up, stretch and cool down
iPod - Pearl Jam, "Ten"; Always solid and an album that requires no explanation.
Comments - This is the one week anniversary of starting to run again.  Today's run was longer, faster and stronger than last Saturday. Much.  I felt great.  My right calf was pretty tight at the start but nothing to keep me down.  I'm trying to measure improvement incrementally and I feel encouraged that I can do that today.  It's almost like it's all coming back, even though I know I've got a really long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment