Wednesday, October 13, 2010

T-311 Days

More Training

Today was another day for lung and form training.  Also, I tightened up the shorts, so there were no social unacceptability issues to worry about!  Still, I need an arm band.  That'll wait until the weekend.

Time of Day - Noon
Weather - Warm (upper 70's), quite gusty and clear
Route - Bogata loop (yes, again)
Distance - a couple of miles?  again not about the distance
Pace -Smow, as Willie says
Time - 30+  minutes
iPod - Taking Back Sunday personal play list, but heavily focused on "New Again".  Never disappointing and a personal favorite band.  I've seen them about 3 times with my daughters.
Comments - My breathing was pretty good again. The calves felt a little tight and overall I was a bit tired as I didn't sleep as long as I could have used.  Distracted maybe.  Still I got out there, so I'm working it!  That's a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment