Thursday, October 14, 2010

T-310 Days YES!!

Training today felt great.  For the first time in my short time "back" I felt right most of the time.  The muscles felt loose, form was tight (as in solid, right where it needs to be), lungs strong.  This is what it's all about!

Time of Day - Pre-noon
Weather - Warm (mid 70's), mild breeze
Route - Bogata loop +
Distance - About 2 + miles
Pace - Steady 7:40 pace.  Pretty slow for a former sub-5'er but it's the pace needed for now.  Key word was 'steady'!
Time - ~18 minutes
iPod - Thought it was a Kings playlist, but ended up with Kings of Leon, Incubus and The Kooks.  Even better!
Comments - For a day that I was about to just pack in and take off, what a pleasant surprise.  Today took  a turn for the awesome and everything fell into place. 

It may just be the endorphins taking, but maybe I can actually do this!  No, I WILL do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment