Thursday, October 21, 2010

T-304 Days, Training

Another day on a familiar course.  It was great.  I worked up a serious sweat and made a serious stink.  actually my shirt was pretty rank when I got started.  I'm getting pretty close to extending my distance and adding maybe another 50% to the course or perhaps even doing it twice.  Not sure I'm fully up for it, but I have to push for at least a little more soon.  I think I'll be alright with it. Yesterday (T-305) was an off day.

Time of Day - Noonish
Weather - Warm, low 80's, some wind, but not bad
Route - Bogata loop +, complete
Distance - Not sure;
Pace -Not sure; having trouble with Nike +
Time - 19 minutes active running, more warm up, stretch and cool down
iPod - Led Zepplin, "Mothership (Remastered Best Of)"; if "Immigrant Song" can't get you going, what can?
Comments - It felt good.  Body is loose.  The stretching is getting easier and easier and I have a goal of getting my hands flat on the floor with feet together while keeping my legs straight.  Maybe in 3 weeks time! 

Willie - Try some new Feetures! socks for the top of your foot.  Also maybe a shoe with off-set laces would be worth a try going forward.  Could take some pressure off the top of your foot.  Hope that gets better for you.  We're both going to need to start on some recovery drinks soon too.  Need those aminos.

No comments:

Post a Comment