Sunday, October 17, 2010

Training Log - Day 5

What a beautiful day...the warmth of the sun with a perfectly cool breeze; the beautiful autumn colors; the snow-capped Rockies framed by a gorgeous blue sky! With this background I worshiped with Hillsong as I ran today - "The holiest place there could ever be; All you can do is bow; Before the One who made heaven and earth; Before the Almighty God."

Time of Day - 11am
Weather - low 70's, sunny and cool
Route - St Vrain Greenway to 119th Street overpass
Distance - still need to find out
Pace - slow
Time - 52 minutes
iPod - Hillsong
Comments - legs felt strong with no major tightness. Had to tape (cushion) the top of my right foot where shoelaces tie as it is tender and sore. Brian, let me know how well those socks work for you. I might need a pair.

Run, Willie Run

No comments:

Post a Comment