Thursday, March 31, 2011

Training Log - Day 69

Ran out 24 minutes and when I turned into the wind to come back...I stopped. I didn't stop because of the wind (which was howling again) but because my right calf was feeling very strained. After yesterday's run, I put my Mizunos back on to see if that would help the calf strain. My left calf was fine but outer right calf was uncomfortable the whole way. I just don't want to put myself off the road again because I pushed too hard. I will wear compression sleeve for recovery and see how it feels tomorrow.

Time of Day - 5:15PM
Weather - partly cloudy, low 60's, wind very strong out of west
Route - St Vrain Greenway
Distance - no idea
Pce - slow
Duration - 24 minutes
Average HR - 148
Cross training - none
iPod - 105.1
Comments - not sure why my calf is so sore. Legs felt great after both long runs this weekend> Maybe it is getting used to new shoes...don't know?

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment