Monday, March 7, 2011

T-166 Days

Discouraging. That's the word for the day.

My left hip flexor is still tight and sore. It feels weak and makes it difficult to lift my knee very high, and therefore extend my stride. Coupled with a sore right knee, I feel like I'm falling apart. Yesterday I was feeling pretty good about the TransRockies Run, but today it was a struggle just to complete what turned into a slow run.

Time of Day - 12:01PM
Weather - 59°, winds gusting to 20 MPH

Route - Bogata out and back
Distance - About 5
Pace - Slow
Duration - 47 minutes
Average HR - Unknown
Cross training - Maybe
iPod - The Police, various from all CDs; still one of my favorites

Comments - My wind feels strong and hydration and fuel don't seem to be issues. I've just got to get beyond these nagging little pains. Here's hoping that the hip isn't an issue that stays with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment