Sunday, March 20, 2011

Training Log - Day 62

Brian, I tried on a pair of Asics Gel Nimbus 12 yesterday. Very, very comfortable! It is time for me to get out of my Mizuno Wave Alchemy's which are designed for overpronators of which I am not. I'm need a neutral shoe with good cushioning...stability not a concern. I do like the Nimbus 12...looking for them in charcoal!

Time of Day - 12:30PM
Weather - mid 60's, partly cloudy, steady wind out of NE (I'm beginning to think the wind never stops blowing in CO)
Route - Tiller Farms Trailhead N past tower hill to Lookout Road
Distance - not sure
Pace - slow
Duration - 1hr 30min
Average HR - 151
Cross training - none
iPod - mix of Christian artists
Comments - right knee is tender; not feeling strong with knee on downhills. Will continue to stretch and ice. Legs a little tighter towards the end of run today. Hydration good.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment