Thursday, March 3, 2011

T-170 Days

Time was short today, but I made the most of it. In the immortal if not insane words of Charlie Sheen, "Winning!". My knee was sore and I felt it on every stride, but it's not bad enough to take any time off my training. I need the work.

Time of Day - 12:03 PM
Weather - Clear, 69°, gusty winds up to 25 MPH

Route - Bogata out and back
Distance - About 6.5 or 7
Pace - Comfortable
Duration - 64 minutes
Average HR - Unknown
Cross training - Later tonight, core work
iPod - Gregg Allman, "Low Country Blues". Again.
Comments - The weather was great, excepting the winds. I extended my route to about the distance I was doing during the weeks before my knee soreness. It's just a pain I'll have to endure for a while. I popped several Motrin prior to the run and I'm sure that helped. I need more as I type this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment