Saturday, March 12, 2011

Training Log - Day 55

I didn't feel much like running today but got out anyway. I'm glad I did as it is the first time I have noticed I am running further over the same time duration and average HR.

Our basketball team won again this afternoon 26 -16. The boys are 4-2 as they, unfortunately, lost by 3 in a close one "down to the wire" last week. Two more games to go!

Brian, check out the new picture...I'm working on the goatee! Lot's of grey in that thing!


Time of Day - 5PM
Weather - cloudy and cool, low 50's; steady wind out of east
Route - St Vrain Greenway to 2nd bench past big tree
Distance - not sure
Pace - slow
Duration - 46:48
Average HR - 153
Cross training - none
iPod - Chris Tomlin
Comments - Tired. Struggled to get on the road but glad I did. Actually felt good during the run; nice rhythm. Noticed that I went well past the big tree which is typically my turn around point on this run. Progress.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment