Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Training Log - Day 50, 51, & 52

In Boston for our NFL Summit required treadmill work at 5am each morning. Boston is a wonderful city where I would love to take my family. So much history and the food is outstanding. Eating Italian at the North End is a must! We ate at Briccos which has the best italian food I have ever eaten. Be sure to skip dessert at whatever restaurant and check-out Mike's Pastry...much more reasonable and delicious. I also have to recommend Legal Seafood where the clam chowder is fantastic.

Sunday - Day 50
1 hour 13 minutes at slow pace; average HR of 148.

Monday - Day 51
45 minutes at slow pace

Tuesday - Day 52
40 minutes at slow pace

Felt pretty good each day except the time change was catching up with me by Tuesday.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment