Saturday, February 26, 2011

Training Log - Day 43

My guys got it done today with a 23-8 win. Offensive spacing was great and good job running plays which led to many layups.

Ran 62 minutes on E Boulder Trail and it kicked my butt! If it wasn't the hills it was the wind. Good news is...I survived.

Time of Day - 230PM
Weather - mid 50's, partly cloudy; wind screaming out of the west
Route - E Boulder Trail to creek
Distance - no idea
Pace - slow
Duration - 62 minutes
Average HR - 158 (with the hills and wind was impossible to run at endurance target)
Cross training - no...too tired
iPod - Kutless
Comments - Left calf tight and right knee continues to bother me. I ran with a sleeve on my knee and will ice again tonight. If I can just get through this knee soreness I feel like I'll be on the other side of these nagging injuries. Tough run but I was mentally focused and got through.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment