Saturday, February 19, 2011

T-182 Days

Yesterday was a bit of an eye opener for me. I spent the day with my attorney and the consensus is that I'm losing weight faster than I thought. Although I feel like I'm eating all the time, I've heard this several times now. I've got to work on my calorie intake to make sure that I'm getting what I need. This has never been an issue before, but it seems to be now, so I'll have to increase my protein intake for one thing.

Time of Day - 8:25 AM
Weather - Partly cloudy, 59°, windy
Route - Stonebridge Ranch: Lake Forest to McKinney Ranch to Ridge to Virginia to Lake Forest
Distance - 8 or 9 miles, not sure
Pace - Medium
Duration - 1:21:40
Average HR - Unknown
Cross training - Later tonight, core work
iPod - Maroon 5, various. Not the greatest choice for an intense workout
Comments - I had the normal aches and pains and was a little stiff as I got started fairly quickly after waking up. Generally felt pretty good. At the 68 minute mark I felt a wave of strength and I was fast to the finish. I wanted to extend my time on the road over the weekend and I successfully accomplished that.  Tomorrow I'll need to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment