Tuesday, February 15, 2011

T-186 Days

I'm continuing to focus on time on the road at a reasonable pace, not distance. So far this technique has been useful as I've been able to increase my time (and distance) as a result. My Gatorade G 01 trial also continues. So far, so good. I'm looking at a few other nutritional items as well. My favorite training aide remains pasta!

Time of Day - 11:57 AM
Weather - Cloudy, 64°, steady 14 mph wind from the south in my face the entire way back
Route - Hwy 37 out and back, a few hills
Distance - 7 miles
Pace - Medium
Duration - 64 min
Average HR -Unknown
Cross training - Later tonight, core work
iPod - Buckcherry, mix of all their stuff, primarily "Buckcherry", "Time Bomb" & "All Night Long"
Comments - The runs are getting longer and more consistent. My lungs feel pretty good but I do have a few aches and pains, mainly my left calf and right knee. There's nothing major going on to slow me down, so I'll press on. I'm hopeful that Willie won't be sidelined again. We both had to deal with that once already.

No comments:

Post a Comment