Tuesday, February 8, 2011

T-193 Days

What  a difference a day makes.  Yesterday I was just plain tired.  Today I felt like I could have run for hours.  Mood, weather, food? Who knows.  Sometimes you just feel like a BA.

Time of Day - 12 Noon
Weather - 44 degrees with a 14 MPH wind
Route - Out and back
Pace - Moderate
Heart Rate - Unknown
Time -52 minutes
Distance - About 5.5 miles
iPod - Warren G, "Regulate" & various Dr. Dre.  Grooves so funky they come with a Speed Stick.
Comments - I packed on an extra layer and the winds weren't as bad today.  On days like this I really wish I had more time because I felt like I could have just gone on and on. My endurance is improving and I'm gaining strength. Yesterdays struggle seems a distant memory.  Still, seeing pictures of people from last years TRR using ski poles to fight the inclines and slopes of the Rockies is a little scary, but that's why it's something to work for.

No comments:

Post a Comment