Thursday, February 17, 2011

T-184 Days

I received good news from Willie today when I learned that his doctor diagnosed him with nothing major wrong on his shoulder. He was afraid that he'd torn a rotator cuff and would need surgery but that appears not to be the case. On my side, I feel good that I finished another hour+ run.

Time of Day - 11:39 AM
Weather - Cloudy, 69°, huge winds, really made the back a challenge
Route - Hwy 37 out and back, a few hills
Distance - 7 miles (per car & 1.79 miles per my Nike+.  Yeah, right.)
Pace - Medium
Duration - 65 min
Average HR - Unknown
Cross training - Later tonight, core work
iPod - Linkin Park. "Minutes to Midnight"; never disappoints: aggressive, melodic, angry. Nice.
Comments - I started out tired today after a restless night. The course felt really good going out, partly due to the wind at my back. As a result, I probably went out too hard. Coming back in the wind was a major obstacle, but I dug deep and got it done. I felt really good at the finish and I'm looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.  I'll be with lawyers all day so I'm rearranging my schedule a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment