Wednesday, February 16, 2011

T-185 Days

This weeks goal is to get in runs of an hour a day with longer runs on the weekend.  So far so good.

Time of Day - 12 Noon
Weather - Cloudy, 62°, strong and steady headwind, light mist on the way back
Route - Hwy 37 out and back, a few hills
Distance - 7 miles
Pace - Medium
Duration - 63 min
Average HR - Unknown
Cross training - Later tonight, core work
iPod -Velvet Revolver, "Contraband" & "Libertad", particularly enjoyed "Fall to Pieces" & "Gravedancer"
Comments - My lungs feel strong while hydration and nutrition seem good as I've not gotten cotton mouth or bonked. I feel like I'm getting stronger as I train, but my legs still have the same occasional aches and pains. Nothing a little heat can't cure or at least temporarily ease. Starting to think about having to get another pair of Asics before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment