Sunday, February 13, 2011

Training Log - Day 37

I started my run with the intent of staying at endurance target but couldn't do it. It was so nice outside and I was feeling so good I decided to push. Legs and wind were great!

Time of Day - 11am
Weather - sunny and upper 50's; strong, steady wind out of west
Route - St Vrain Greenway to big tree
Distance - still not sure
Pace - Fast
Duration - 39:51
Average HR -165
Cross training - Core 10 minutes
iPod - 105.3
Comments - Really felt good to run hard today. I will slow it down again tomorrow. Right knee not sore. Right shoulder, however, was tight. I managed to injure my upper right arm about 6 weeks ago simply by moving my briefcase from backseat of car to the front seat. I know, it sounds crazy. Anyway, it has been sore and I seem to have injured it more while coaching basketball as soreness has moved into my shoulder. Plan to see doctor as soon as I can get an appointment. If it's not one thing it's another.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment