Saturday, February 12, 2011

T-189 Days

Texas weather has returned! It's warm and sunny and the snow is gone. It's about time!

Time of Day - 4:15 PM
Weather - Beautiful & 62°, light wind out of the south
Route - Stonebridge Fitness Circuit
Distance - About 5.5 or 6 miles
Pace - Slow
Duration - 52 minutes
Average HR - Unknown
Cross training - Zip
iPod - Chevelle. I needed something a little aggressive today
Comments - My legs felt tight, particularly just above each knee and in my lower left calf. I think maybe the 1/2 marathon took a little more out of me than I thought and I decided not to push the pace much. My lungs were great and overall I felt more loose and at ease as I ran more. Still it's progress. 

We're staying consistent and making gains every day.  Or at least we hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment