Saturday, February 19, 2011

Training Log - Day 38

My 5-6th grade basketball team won 27-10 this morning. The kids played agressive D and put together some good offense.

It feels great to be out on the road again. Tomorrow I plan to determine my Max HR so I can ensure my HR targets are correct. As I look to go on longer weeekend runs, I will begin to research and experiment with hydration carriers and electrolyte options. I will begin with TranRockies to see what electrolyte drinks and energy supplements they plan to offer at aid stations.

Time of Day - 12:30 pm
Weather - Sunny, blue sky; 60 degrees
Route - St Vrain Greenway to big tree
Distance - not sure
Pace - slow
Duration - 47:35
Average HR - 154
Cross training - Core 10 minutes
iPod - Sugarland (can't get enough of Jennifer Nettles)
Comments - Shoulder is a little stiff but no problem running. Legs felt strong, right knee a little sore.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment