Thursday, January 27, 2011

Training Log - Day 25

Brian, I think I get the hair challenge! It's like a Sampson thing - the longer our hair the more strength and/or endurance we will have. After much deliberation, I accept the challenge. Please know this will in no way be easy for me. As a matter of fact, I'm more confident in the run than I am in this challenge. What the heck, the pictures will be interesting.

I'm still tenative in my running as I'm concerned my calf is going to blowup. I need to develop some more confidence so I can go strong again.

Time of Day - 5:30 PM
Weather - clear and low 40's; nice evening
Route - St Vrain Greenway to 1st bench
Pace - slow
Duration - 22 minutes
Distance - probably 2 miles
Cross training - Core 10 minutes (planks and crunches)
Comments - quads not as tight as yesterday; calfs a little stiff; thinking too much about my injury and not focusing on running strong; tenative

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment