Monday, January 31, 2011

T-201 Days

Yesterday was a rest day, so no running to report for Sunday. I did do about 15 minutes of core training, but no aerobic exercises were included.  Today, I'm back on the road.

Time of Day - 12:02 PM
Weather - 49 degrees, misty with light wind
Route - Bogata loop x2
Pace - Comfortable with a hard finishing kick
Time - 42 minutes
Distance - Unknown
Cross training - Nothing yet
iPod - Talk radio; I felt like hearing about what was going on in the world and it was anything but motivational

All was well on the road.  I felt strong and in control. My new long sleeve running shirt felt tight as I ran.  Upon finishing, I saw that it was mislabeled as a large when it is in fact a medium. Looks like another trip to Run On! is in order.

I also found another pair of Asics I really like. They are similar to my current Asics GEL-Nimbus 12's, but have a little less weight.  These are Asics GEL-Kayano 17 LE's & might make great competition shoes...

Update: These shoes would force me to under-pronate and could lead to injury.  I need a neutral shoe, like a Nimbus. Maybe Asics will offer a limited edition Nimbus one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment