Saturday, November 27, 2010

Training Log - Day 20

My first real injury from training occured today. I felt great and wanted to push myself a little more so I picked up the pace. My intent was to run 6 miles but stopped at 5.5 miles due to my left calf. It Feels like I have strained or pulled a muscle and will probably be limping around for awhile.

Time of Day - 12:30
Weather - beautiful day in 40's and sunny; wind from NE
Route - St Vrain Greenway to Quicksilver Road
Distance 5.5 miles (stopped short)
Pace - Moderate
Time - 46 minutes
iPod - Earth, Wind, & Fire
Comments - strained left calf. Felt it at very end of run...probably pushed too hard as this calf has been bothering me lately. Will not worry about getting back out until seems completely healed.

Run, Willie Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment