Friday, November 5, 2010

Training Log - Day 12

I finally calculated my route distance and discovered I have been running farther than I thought with a route of 5.56 miles. Of the 11 runs at this distance, I have averaged 52 minutes or a 9:21 pace. My slowest pace was the first run at 10:47 and my fastest has been 8:48. I'm pleased with my progress and not planning on pushing too hard for increased distance anytime soon.

Time of Day - evening after work
Weather - upper 60's; clear
Route - St Vrain Greenway to 119th Street overpass
Distance - 5.56 miles
Pace - slow
Time - 53 minutes
iPod - 99.5 The Mountains (70's and 80's tunes)
Comments - Top of my right foot continues to bother me when I lace up. I hate to admit it but I believe it may be the new shoes. Problem is I need to get about 200 miles on these before I look for another pair...1/4 way there. Left calf a little tight and my wind was not good today.

Run, Willie Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment