Thursday, April 21, 2011

Training Log - Day 77

So I'm running at a strong tempo pace with great rhythm when I look down and see this slithery creature. My brain immediately screams SNAKE and I break my stride with some Jim Belushi looking ballerina leap over the snake. As I land I'm immediately back in stride and the thought immediately comes to mind to go back and "kill that damn thing"...then I begin to laugh as it was probably no more than 24inches long. Oh, I hate snakes!

Time of Day - 5:30pm
Weather - cloudy and comfortable; low 60's
Route - St Vrain Greenway to Quicksilver Road
Distance - no idea
Pace - Tempo
Duration - 59:52
Averagfe HR - 157
Cross training - core 10 minutes
iPod - Sugarland; John Denver
Comments - No stiffness in legs or calves; legs felt strong. One of those days where it seemed I could run forever.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment