Monday, April 18, 2011

Training Log - Day 75

It has been a week since my last training run. I came down with head/sinus congestion and headache; a tough cold that lasted through the weekend. I'm not 100% but feel like its alright to run.

This week it hit me - only 18 weeks left before the TransRockies. Holy Cow...the window is closing fast! I really have to focus and remain consistent in training. I'm also worried about Brian as he continues to be sidelined with his hip flexor.

Time of Day - 5:30pm
Weather - overcast, cool; low 50's
Route - St Vrain Greenway
Distance - don't know
Pace - tempo
Duration - 44:26
Average HR - 158
Cross training - Core 10 minutes
iPod - Sugarland
Comments - good to be out again. Both calves a little tight; breathing good; decent rhythm.

Run, Willie, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment